IT AUDITS AND TESTING
Having confidence in your IT Services Provider to manage your security should be based on the notion of “Trust but verify”. We know that the threat landscape is constantly evolving and that although we make every effort to be the best, security practices must be continuously improved. Our partner works with you directly, providing you directly with a report card on our performance. We then take remediation steps to address any deficiencies, and then there is an option for DBG to test us again – providing directly to you the final report card. How do they do their testing, and what do they test?
Digital Boundary Group - External Penetration Testing & Internal Network Security Assessments
About Digital Boundary Group:
· Digital Boundary performs an initial assessment and reports directly to you in a formalized initial report.
· You provide the report to Dymaxion and we review it together with DBG, citing deficiencies and areas of improvement. There are always areas for improvement.
· Based on your direction, Dymaxion takes the necessary steps to improve your security posture.
· Following this, there is an option for Digital Boundary Group to perform a final remediation assessment to determine if the high or critical vulnerabilities in the initial assessment have been mitigated. A formalized final report is then sent directly to you.
· You provide the final report to Dymaxion and we review it together with DBG, citing improvements, remaining deficiencies and areas of improvement. There are always areas for improvement.
· Social Engineering is a serious risk. DBG includes a phishing email campaign in each external penetration test engagement, so you can see how susceptible your organization might be to this type of attack.
· DBG may also suggest other types of testing based on your organization that may or may not involve Dymaxion, such as web and mobile application penetration testing.
Digital Boundary Group (DBG) is an information technology security assurance services firm serving clients worldwide. DBG’s independent operational security testing provides organizations with a comprehensive assessment of their security posture, both internally and externally. A report which includes an Executive Summary and Detailed Findings section with prioritized recommendations, is provided following testing.